Send us your CV
Send us your application! It will be carefully examined by a member of our team, who will contact you as soon as a position that might interest you becomes available.
Groupe Santé Voyage is a group of private clinics renowned for their expertise in travel consultation, vaccination and general immunization, and has been doing so for 25 years.
Our dynamic team is made up of doctors, nurses and administrative assistants, all committed to providing outstanding customer service.
Would you like to join a team that is a leader in its field? Are you a nurse or RAMQ non-participating physician interested in Travel Health and vaccination?
We are currently looking for a Nurse Technician
Your main responsibilities will be..:
- Assess the health risks for the traveler, depending on the type of trip and the destination.
- Inform, advise and vaccinate patients, according to age, conditions and/or habits, state of health and health risks based on destination and type of travel.
- Draw up a vaccination schedule.
- Assess and advise on the need for medication.
- Approximately 20 hours a week. Schedules are subject to availability.
- Main work locations Montreal & West Island
- Experience in vaccination
- Experience in travel health is an asset
- Good customer relations
- Member in good standing of the OIIQ
- Ability to travel (Corporate Services)
- Bilingual (French & English)